We are Managed IT Services Team based out of Brunswick Maine, servicing Small to Medium sized businesses 10-45 employees in size consisting of Professional Offices, Small Medical Offices, Municipalities and Manufacturing businesses. These Businesses are facing Cyber Challenges and are looking for local IT services with “Boots on the ground” and they see the value in simplifying their IT Systems.
CIO/CTO Fulfillment services
Everyone trying to do everything was the status-quo for the last 20 years with our office. We seemed to grow to a point and then stagnate, people were bored and customer values were not matched well with ours.
Once we started the EOS process and the Team has defined accountability with our daily operations, our processes began to streamline and the stress began to lift.
With our properly defined core values, our hiring process for new Team mMembers, as well as new customer relations are much better matched, making our day to day experience for our customers much better with constant communication and following through requests with proper resolve.
We are a much more efficient Team now, and we can see much more growth potential within our defined processes.
At Harbor Digital, we are guided by our core values:
1. Innovate: Always be ready to learn! As technology evolves, so must our approach and learning of new ways and methods to recommend, implement and troubleshoot the problems of today while considering the horizon of tomorrow.
2. Proactive: Status Quo is never a place to be. We take pride in keeping ahead of the curve, grabbing the ball, and running with it.
3. Passion: Everyone has a passion they follow in life, and we find fulfillment in and out of the office equally!
4. Integrity: Do everything like your mom is watching! It’s not how we perform in front of the public eye, but the level of commitment to every task when nobody is looking while keeping the customers’ best interests top of mind.
5. Don’t be a Jerk: Be Kind Every time! We meet each Customer and Team Member challenge with kindness and understanding while delivering solutions with a level of Humility so as not to have the person ever be weary of asking for help.